Let’s take a walk down the “Real Romans Road” with the Apostle Paul, chapter by chapter, in context:
- Paul claims that the “judgment of God” is according to “truth”; so, how does the Word of God define ‘truth’?
- Was a “circumcised heart” new in the ‘New Testament’ or was Paul re-teaching established doctrine? What does the text say?
- What were those in Rome preaching but not practicing, that got the Apostle Paul so upset that he had to chastise them? What does the text say?
- Did the Apostle Paul teach ‘against circumcision’, or ‘against un-biblical doctrine’ taught by the Circumcision Party? What does the text say?
- What do ‘Justification’ and ‘Righteousness’ mean, and how did the Apostle Paul teach the difference between the two?
- If the Apostle Paul was anti-Law, as so many teach, then why did he tell us in ‘Romans’ that faith does not void the Law, and that we are to “uphold” it?
- “Under law” and “Under grace”; what does the Greek actually say, in context?
- As the ‘Messiah of Israel’, what was the main prophetic reason Jesus had to die, and live again?
- Are we “free” from the Law of God given through Moses? What does the text say?
- Who exactly was the Apostle Paul speaking to in Romans chapter 9, and “why”?
- The Apostle Paul expounds on the proper way to “follow after” the Law.
- Romans 10:4; what do the Greek word definitions and grammar reveal?
- What does the Apostle Paul mean when he says “the word of faith”?
- Are Israelites grafted into the gentiles/nations, or are those among the gentiles/nations grafted into the Commonwealth of Israel?
- The Law of Moses; if it’s been “abolished” then why does the Apostle Paul claim we still ‘fulfill‘ it by our love? Are we fulling an abolished Law???
- Did the Apostle Paul ‘really‘ say Sunday has replaced the biblical Sabbath? What does the text say, in context?