The following studies provide Scriptural documentation of the Apostle Paul, as well as, the early Christian leadership, teaching and observing the Law of God given through Moses:
- The Jews in Berea examined “the Scriptures” diligently to test the Apostle Paul’s teachings. Did his doctrines pass the test?
- The title says it all…
- Thousands of New Testament believers were ‘zealous for the Law of Moses’; how did the Apostle Paul and the Jerusalem council react to this? What does the text say?
- The Apostle Paul was arrested and put on trial for teaching against the Law of Moses, and for defiling the Temple. What claims did Paul make for his defense?
- What part of “forever” was abolished?
- Was the Apostle Paul a hypocrite for keeping the Law of God given through Moses, or is he just hard to understand as Peter warned us?
- God Almighty calls them “My Feasts”, so who are we to tell Him otherwise?
- Why did the vision “perplex” Peter? Did you know that ‘Acts’ chapters 10 and 11 actually gives us the interpretation of the vision? What does the text say?